The BioMaterials Research Team is part of the Materials Design Division – Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology.
The main interests of the team include:
- development of new materials for medicine;
- tissue engineering and regenerative medicine;
- 3D printing of polymers and composites (FDM/SLA) and metals (SLM);
- 3D bioprinting – printing of cells and tissues via biofabrication strategies;
- 3D melt electrowriting (MEW);
- electrospinning and encapsulation from solutions;
- characterization of biomaterials;
- advanced 3D imaging techniques using micro- and nano-computed tomography methods;
- computer modeling of new materials, tissues and tissue engineering products;
- drug delivery systems – micro and nanocapsules, coatings, and 3D printed systems.
#biomaterials #tissueengineering #3Dprinting #bioprinting #drugdelivery #electrospinning